- 334,277 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Monthly Archives: June 2011
If we want to format the display of the label for any field, we can use the <outputLabel> tag for that, as we get more options on <outputLabel> tag. The for attribute of the <outputLabel> tag should be the ID … Continue reading
In normal the label for any field will be in a single striaght line. If we want it to wrap into two lines before the field we need to use <outputFormatted> tag as shown below – <af:outputFormatted id=”of1″ value=”No … Continue reading
We can create a Managed Bean in Two ways in ADF 11g – Approach 1: As shown below, While creating the JSF page, expand the “Page Implementation” section and select the radio button for “Automatically Expose UI Components in a … Continue reading
Scenario: We need to display data in multiple JSF pages based on the single View Object (VO) with different WHERE condition for each of the JSF page. For this to achieve usually we will create one View Object (with WHERE … Continue reading
First create a table which displays the data in the JSP page. Now drag and drop the CommandButton from the Common Components palette into the JSF page as shown below <af:commandButton text=”Export to Excel” id=”cb4″> </af:commandButton> Now add the … Continue reading
Usecase: The scenario is to perform the validation in the Managed bean method and in cases when it does not satisfy few conditions, we need to show up message in the popup to the User. To achieve this follow the … Continue reading
To show up the JSPX page as a popup follow below steps – 1) Create two pages say MainPage.jspx and popupPage.jspx. 2) If you had defined any specific task flow for your module (if not you can use faces-config.xml), you … Continue reading