- 340,479 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Monthly Archives: April 2011
We can view the complete message flow in Flow Trace window,while testing any SOA Composite from Enterprise Manager. By default, in Flow Trace window, we cannot view the input and output payloads for Mediator component. The reason for this is … Continue reading
Whenever tried to deploy the ADF application file (.EAR) into soa_server1, it given me the below error message in the pop up as shown below – Failed to retrieve the composite details from the archive. Invalid SOA archive file. After … Continue reading
In Enterprise Manager when tested the BPEL process with Inbound File Adapter as shown below – received the below error – Non Recoverable System Fault : Error while translating. Error while translating. Error occured while translating content from file … … Continue reading
Resolution for “invalid SOAP message.: Unexpected EOF in prolog” error while executing a BPEL process.
In Enterprise Manager when tested the BPEL process with Inbound File Adapter (by invoking the web service WSDL) as shown below – received below error message – Message ID OWS-00179 Message Level 1 Composite Name TestPayrollABMToEBM Component Instance ID 2 … Continue reading
While creating the Schemas using Repository Creation Utility (RCU), I got the below error – RCU-6083:Failed – Check prerequisites requirement for selected component:SOAINFRA RCU-6107:DB Init Param Prerequisite failure for: processes Current Value is 40. It should be greater than or … Continue reading
When trying to create a Domain using Configuration Wizard, while testing the database schema connection, I am running into an error. The configuration wizard reports the following error. Component Schema=SOA Infrastructure Driver=oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource URL=jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521/XE User=DEV_SOAINFRA Password=******** SQL Test=select 1 from schema_version_registry … Continue reading