- 352,382 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Category Archives: WebLogic Server 11g
I installed the Oracle Weblogic 10.3.6 and Oracle ECM 11g. When I tried to configure the domain for UCM using Configuration Wizard, the wizard always fails, and the error message is as below – 2014-05-04 12:20:22 ERROR [create_gui] com.oracle.cie.wizard.domain.gui.tasks.DomainCreationGUITask – Generation Error!!Traceback … Continue reading
I have created a sample ADF application in Jdev 18.104.22.168.0 and when executed in “Integrated Weblogic server” within Jdev, it did not display any error message in the console and the application web page is loaded in the default browser … Continue reading
Go to Weblogic server console. Select “Security Realms” link under “Domain Structure” as shown below – Click on ‘myrealm’ link as shown in the above – Now under ‘Settings for myrealm’, click on ‘Users and Groups’ tab. You will see … Continue reading
How to create Users and Groups in Weblogic server that will be used for the tutorial SOA 11g sample applications
In 10g all the Users and Groups were created by default in Weblogic server, but in 11g we have to manually create the entire sample Users and Groups. For this we have to first download the “workflow-001-DemoCommunitySeedApp” from OTN Samples … Continue reading
In this post you will learn how to create a Non-XA Datasource in the Weblogic server 11g console. To achieve this follow below steps – 1) Login to Weblogic server console using http://<hostname>:7001/console. 2) Go to the Domain structure as shown … Continue reading
When calling a Procedure with in a package in the DB Adapter and when tested the process from Enterprise Manager, I received the below error – Error: The selected operation process could not be invoked. An exception occured while invoking … Continue reading
In this post you will learn how to create a Domain in Weblogic server in which both Admin and Managed servers (soa_server1) will run on a single JVM. To know the advantages of running both Admin and Managed servers in … Continue reading