- 334,277 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Monthly Archives: September 2010
I want to create a function which returns a String. To achieve this I have followed the below steps – 1) Created a Method in BPM studio 10.3.1.0 by navigating through Catalogue component->BPM Object->Right click on the BPM object and … Continue reading
In Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) creating a function is a tricky one. We do not see any option to create a function. Only option that will be available is to create a Method. To create a Function follow the … Continue reading
I have created two JSP pages (toBeImportedPage.jsp and mainPage.jsp). I need to import the toBeImportedPage.jsp inside the mainPage.jsp. To achieve this I have used JSTL tag libraries (<%@ taglib uri=”http://java.sun.com/jstl/core” prefix=”c”%>) in the mainPage.jsp and <c:import> tag to import the jsp. Both JSP … Continue reading