- 352,382 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Category Archives: Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
In my case, I have used the Human task in my BPEL process. For every Human task added into BPEL process, a global task complex variable will get created. This complex variable contains all the parameters related to a task. … Continue reading
I want to create a function which returns a String. To achieve this I have followed the below steps – 1) Created a Method in BPM studio 10.3.1.0 by navigating through Catalogue component->BPM Object->Right click on the BPM object and … Continue reading