- 346,651 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Monthly Archives: August 2010
I want to connect to Oracle Portal Schema to perform few database operations. But unfortunately, I forgot the schema password. In order to retrieve the portal schema password I have used the LDAP Search utility as below – ldapsearch -h … Continue reading
I want to work on Oracle portal 10.1.4.0 instance. For this I have installed Oracle portal 10.1.2.0 and we need to execute a upgrade script which upgrade Oracle portal 10.1.2.0 to Oracle portal 10.1.4.0. To execute the upgrade script, we … Continue reading
To make a application server connection from Jdeveloper to Oracle Portal 10.1.4 follow the below steps – Open the Jdeveloper Select the “Connections” tab from the left pane in the Jedeveloper Under “Connections” tab, mouse right-click on “Application Server” and … Continue reading
We have few flash files with us and want to include them in the HTML pages to expose them as webpages. If you do not have flash files, we can download them from the web pages. To know how to … Continue reading