- 352,382 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Monthly Archives: May 2011
When we create a domain for a Admin server and one for each Managed servers (OSB_SERVER1, SOA_SERVER1, BPM_SERVER1) and if we want to work on any Managed server (OSB_SERVER1, SOA_SERVER1, BPM_SERVER1) we need to start the Admin server and corresponding Managed … Continue reading
What happens at Runtime when you pass a Payload through Oracle Mediator without creating an XSL map file in SOA Composite.
If you design a SOA composite application to pass a payload through Oracle Mediator without defining any transformation mapping, Oracle Mediator passes the payload through. However, for the payload to be passed through successfully, you must ensure that your source … Continue reading
In this post you will learn how to create a Datasource in the Weblogic server 11g console. To achieve this follow below steps – 1) Login to Weblogic server console using http://<hostname>:7001/console. 2) Go to the Domain structure as shown in … Continue reading
What is the difference between in ‘deploying the ADF application from Jdeveloper into Weblogic server’ and ‘deploying as an EAR file in the Weblogic server’.
In this post we will learn the details of the difference between in deploying the ADF application from Jdeveloper into Weblogic server and deploying as an EAR file in the Weblogic server. Deploy From Jdeveloper into Weblogic server An ADF application which … Continue reading