- 346,651 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Category Archives: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
1. OSB is a stateless and concept of instance is not applicable. So you cannot view running instances in OSB. One of the ways is to use the log action and you should see the statements in the server logs. Choose an … Continue reading
The first time you deploy a SOA Composite to SOA Server, a default version label of 1.0 is automatically created. A version identifies a specific deployed instance of a SOA Composite. The version label is appended to the end of … Continue reading
Once you install the Jdeveloper 11g, you cannot Create or Open SOA projects in it. In order to use Jdeveloper 11g for SOA project development, you need to install SOA Extensions in Jdeveloper 11g. I installed Jdeveloper 220.127.116.11.0 version and … Continue reading
In my case, I have used the Human task in my BPEL process. For every Human task added into BPEL process, a global task complex variable will get created. This complex variable contains all the parameters related to a task. … Continue reading
In a scenario in which the assignees are represented as a delimited string (for example, a comma-separated string), the delimited string must be converted to a node set to set the task assignees from it. For this purpose, you can … Continue reading
We build a schema file (for custom requirements) for the input parameters for a BPEL process. Out of them, we want to make few parameters as mandatory. In this post you will learn how to achieve this. Specifying how many … Continue reading
Go to Weblogic server console. Select “Security Realms” link under “Domain Structure” as shown below – Click on ‘myrealm’ link as shown in the above – Now under ‘Settings for myrealm’, click on ‘Users and Groups’ tab. You will see … Continue reading