- 352,382 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Category Archives: Continuous Integration
Required Software: SVN1.4.5 Tortoise Version Control CruiseControl 2.7.2 dump Jdeveloper11g Steps to follow: 1. Install SVN 1.4.5 & Make the SVN as windows service, using the following command in the command prompt. sc create svn binpath= “C:\svn\bin\svnserve.exe –service -r C:\repos” … Continue reading