- 352,382 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Category Archives: Oracle Database
The Progress of these Objects within the database can be verified by using the following Queries. –To view Scheduler database objects SELECT owner ,object_type ,object_name ,created ,status FROM dba_objects WHERE object_type IN (‘PROGRAM’, ‘JOB’, ‘JOB CLASS’, ‘SCHEDULE’, ‘WINDOW’) ORDER BY … Continue reading
For scheduling any Action in the database we need to create the following tasks Create Scheduling Object Create Program Object Create Job Object Let us go in detail about each task Creating Scheduling Object The schedule determines the time interval … Continue reading