- 350,133 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Tag Archives: Database
Inorder to redirect the Webcenter Content Server or UCM to Remote Database, both Remote Database & RCU should be compatible versions and remote DB machine should be reachable from Content Server (CS) machine. Pointing can be changed from Weblogic Server (WLS) … Continue reading
When I want to create a read only table in the JSF page from a database view, I had created a Entity object using the database View and defined a Primary Key in the EO creation. I drag and drop … Continue reading
In this post you will learn how to create a Non-XA Datasource in the Weblogic server 11g console. To achieve this follow below steps – 1) Login to Weblogic server console using http://<hostname>:7001/console. 2) Go to the Domain structure as shown … Continue reading
I want to connect to Oracle Portal Schema to perform few database operations. But unfortunately, I forgot the schema password. In order to retrieve the portal schema password I have used the LDAP Search utility as below – ldapsearch -h … Continue reading
The Progress of these Objects within the database can be verified by using the following Queries. –To view Scheduler database objects SELECT owner ,object_type ,object_name ,created ,status FROM dba_objects WHERE object_type IN (‘PROGRAM’, ‘JOB’, ‘JOB CLASS’, ‘SCHEDULE’, ‘WINDOW’) ORDER BY … Continue reading
To achieve the task we have to follow below steps – Create a Database Adapter Create a database connection in Jdeveloper. Create a database adapter with in BPEL project or normal empty Jdev project in Jdeveloper. This database adapter uses … Continue reading