- 355,846 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Tag Archives: Weblogic
In this post you will learn how to create a Non-XA Datasource in the Weblogic server 11g console. To achieve this follow below steps – 1) Login to Weblogic server console using http://<hostname>:7001/console. 2) Go to the Domain structure as shown … Continue reading
In this post you will learn how to create a Domain in Weblogic server in which both Admin and Managed servers (soa_server1) will run on a single JVM. To know the advantages of running both Admin and Managed servers in … Continue reading
When trying to create a Domain using Configuration Wizard, while testing the database schema connection, I am running into an error. The configuration wizard reports the following error. Component Schema=SOA Infrastructure Driver=oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource URL=jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521/XE User=DEV_SOAINFRA Password=******** SQL Test=select 1 from schema_version_registry … Continue reading
We have two methods to find out the number of managed servers that are contained in a Domain in Weblogic 11g server. First Method: 1) Start the Weblogic Server. 2) Login into the Weblogic server Admin console, navigate to Servers … Continue reading
In 11g in order to deploy the OSB applications into Weblogic server, we need to create a single Managed Server for Oracle Service Bus and Oracle SOA Suite, or one Managed Server for Oracle Service Bus and one Managed Server … Continue reading
I’m using web logic server 10.3.0. I have started the server. I have created a OSB project in workshop. I created a Server connection in the workshop. When I tried to publish my OSB project in workshop, suddenly a pop … Continue reading