- 334,276 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Tag Archives: OSB
1. OSB is a stateless and concept of instance is not applicable. So you cannot view running instances in OSB. One of the ways is to use the log action and you should see the statements in the server logs. Choose an … Continue reading
When trying to create a Domain using Configuration Wizard, while testing the database schema connection, I am running into an error. The configuration wizard reports the following error. Component Schema=SOA Infrastructure Driver=oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource URL=jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521/XE User=DEV_SOAINFRA Password=******** SQL Test=select 1 from schema_version_registry … Continue reading
When I tried to access the WSDL of the Proxy Service (http://localhost:8011/AccountingEntryEBS/Proxies/PSAccountingEntryEBS?wsdl) from the browser, I used to get error “Error 500–Internal Server Error. This service is not associated to a wsdl”. Reason: I created the Proxy service (PSAccountingEntryEBS) in … Continue reading
While I was working on XML schema definition (XSD) files, during compilation I was receiving the below error – Servicebus:/XMLSchema/AccountingEntryEBS/Resources/Schemas/Meta1.xsd: 23:3:error:src-resolve:type ‘StringType@http://union.ca.net/EnterpriseObjects/Core/Common/V1′ not found. Reason: ‘StringType’ is the datatype referred in Meta1.XSD file, which have targetNamespace as ‘http://union.ca.net/EnterpriseObjects/Core/Common/V1’. So the … Continue reading
In 11g in order to deploy the OSB applications into Weblogic server, we need to create a single Managed Server for Oracle Service Bus and Oracle SOA Suite, or one Managed Server for Oracle Service Bus and one Managed Server … Continue reading