- 340,485 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Tag Archives: Jdeveloper
If you have begun developing mobile apps with ADF Mobile on Windows, you have already begun deploying onto the Android Emulator and/or a physical Android Device on hand. To speed up the deployment process and overall performance of the ADF … Continue reading
To make a application server connection from Jdeveloper to Oracle Portal 10.1.4 follow the below steps – Open the Jdeveloper Select the “Connections” tab from the left pane in the Jedeveloper Under “Connections” tab, mouse right-click on “Application Server” and … Continue reading