- 346,651 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Tag Archives: emulator
If you have begun developing mobile apps with ADF Mobile on Windows, you have already begun deploying onto the Android Emulator and/or a physical Android Device on hand. To speed up the deployment process and overall performance of the ADF … Continue reading
I used Jdeveloper 220.127.116.11 to develop the application and ‘androVM_vbox86p_4.1.1_r6.1-20130222-gapps-houndini-flash’ (VM Image) to test the application. To use this VM Image, you need to install the Virtual Machine (I used version 4.2.16 r86992). Installation The AndroVM can be downloaded as … Continue reading