- 350,133 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Tag Archives: associated
When I tried to access the WSDL of the Proxy Service (http://localhost:8011/AccountingEntryEBS/Proxies/PSAccountingEntryEBS?wsdl) from the browser, I used to get error “Error 500–Internal Server Error. This service is not associated to a wsdl”. Reason: I created the Proxy service (PSAccountingEntryEBS) in … Continue reading