- 352,382 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP
Tag Archives: Application
A required deployment profile is automatically created for your application. The application profile includes the JAR files of your SOA projects. Additional profiles are useful for environments in which you want to create multiple deployment profiles for the same application … Continue reading
Whenever tried to deploy the ADF application file (.EAR) into soa_server1, it given me the below error message in the pop up as shown below – Failed to retrieve the composite details from the archive. Invalid SOA archive file. After … Continue reading
To make a application server connection from Jdeveloper to Oracle Portal 10.1.4 follow the below steps – Open the Jdeveloper Select the “Connections” tab from the left pane in the Jedeveloper Under “Connections” tab, mouse right-click on “Application Server” and … Continue reading