If you design a SOA composite application to pass a payload through Oracle Mediator without defining any transformation mapping, Oracle Mediator passes the payload through. However, for the payload to be passed through successfully, you must ensure that your source and target message part names are the same and of the same type. Otherwise, the target reference may fail to execute with error messages such as “Input source like Nullor Part not found” .
- 355,851 hits
- How to check status of instances in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) console.
- How to refresh the Iterator from the Managed Bean in ADF Mobile applciation.
- How to Exit the application from the Managed bean in ADF Mobile.
- How to execute the method that is added into the AMX page bindings section from the Managed bean.
- How to get the loggedin Username from the Security context in AMX page and in the Managed bean in ADF Mobile application.
- ADF (Application Development Framework)
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g)
- WebLogic Server 11g
- Windows XP