We have two methods to find out the number of managed servers that are contained in a Domain in Weblogic 11g server.
1) Start the Weblogic Server.
2) Login into the Weblogic server Admin console, navigate to Servers link under Environment, then you can view the Admin server and all Managed servers (soa_server1, osb_server1 and bam_server1) in the display.
- Go to your Domain installation folder (C:\ORACLE_SOA11g\user_projects\domains\fmw_domain) under your Weblogic installation (C:\ORACLE_SOA11g\).
- Navigate to Servers folder under your domain folder (C:\ORACLE_SOA11g\user_projects\domains\fmw_domain\servers).
- You will see the AdminServer along with the available managed server folders (soa_server1, osb_server1 and bam_server1).